Marc Marquez is well known for winning the Austin (COTA) race seven times since it was first on MotoGP calendar in 2013. Sadly, he won’t be able to join this weekend’s race due to an injury he got while racing at Portimao last month.
Due to Marquez not being there, it seems like Ducati has a big chance of winning this weekend’s race as they have already won both Portugal and Argentina races in 2023.
“Make a Lasting Impression with Your Style!”
Evening Practice Times
The first practice session starts at 4:45 and ends at 5:30 in the evening (British Standard Time). The second practice session starts at 9 pm and runs till 10 pm (also British Standard Time).
“Race to Victory
– Free Practice 3: Starts at 4:10 PM, ends at 4:40 PM in British Summer Time.
– Qualifying: Starts at 4:50 PM and goes until 5:30 PM in British Summer Time.
– Sprint: Starts at 9:00 PM in British Summer Time.
Get Ready to Race
– Start warming up at 15:45 – 15:55 British Summer Time
– Race begins at 20:00 BST
Unlocking the Mystery of Trading Psychology to Achieve Long-term Investing Success
45 mins of Practice at 5
– Free Practice 1 starts at 5:45 PM Central European Summer Time and ends at 6:30 PM
– Free Practice 2 starts at 10:00 PM Central European Summer Time and ends at 11:00 PM.
Get Ready to Race
– There will be a Free Practice session from 5:10 PM – 5:40 PM in Central European Time.
– The Qualifying session will follow afterwards, starting at 5:50pm and ending at 6:30 PM Central European Time.
– Finally, the Sprint will begin at 10PM Central European Time.
Race to the Finish Line
– Get ready to race: 16:45 – 16:55 CEST
– Race starts at 21:00 CEST
“Discover the Benefits of a Balanced Diet!”
Exercise Your Mind Across Time Zones!
Free Practice 1: 11:45 until 12:30, Eastern Time Zone / 08:45 until 09:30, Pacific Time Zone
Free Practice 2: 16:00 until 17:00, Eastern Time Zone / 13:00 until 14:00, Pacific Time Zone
The Practice for free will be from 11:10am – 11:40am Eastern Time (ET), or 08:10am – 08:40am Pacific Time (PT). Qualifying will happen afterwards, from 11:50am – 12:30pm ET or 08:50am – 09:30pm PT. And the Sprint will take place at 4pm ET (or 1pm PT).
Ready, Set, Go! Join Us For the Live Race at 12 PM PST/ 3 PM EST!
– Get Ready: 10:45 – 10:55 Eastern Time / 07:45 – 07:55 Pacific Time
– Race Starts: 15:00 Eastern Time / 12:00 Pacific Time
The Power of Mind Over Matter
– The first free practice is from 1:45 to 2:30 in the afternoon (AEST).
– The second free practice is from 6:00 to 7:00 at night (AEST).
Get Ready to Race
You can practice for the race from one ten to one forty in the morning, and qualifying for the race is from one fifty to two thirty in the morning too. Finally, you’ll be able to start the sprint at six o’clock in the morning.
Ready, Set, Go!
– Get Ready Time: 45 – 55 minutes before 5 am (AEST time)
– Race Begins: At 5 am in the morning (AEST time)
Uncover the Secrets of Successful Performance Management
5 Hours of Free Practice in Japan
The first free practice period is from 12:45am-1:30am Japan Standard Time. The second one is from 5:00am-6:00am Japan Standard Time.
Race Day Agenda
You have Free Practice starting at 12:10 am and ending at 12:40 am Japan Standard Time (JST). After that, there is Qualifying from 12:50 am until 1:30 am JST. Then, the Sprint Race starts at 5:00 am JST and finally Warm-up happens between 11:45 pm to 11:55 pm JST.
Prepare for a Race that Starts in the Early Hours of the Morning!
– The race begins at 4:00 in the morning, Japan Standard Time.
“Unlock the Wonders of the Subconscious Mind!”
“Practice for Free
From 21:15 to 22:00 Indian Standard Time, you can practice for free.
Get Ready for the Racing Action
– First Practice Session: 01:30 to 02:30 Indian Standard Time
– Second Practice Session: 20:40 to 21:10 Indian Standard Time
– Qualifying Race: 21:20 to 22.00 Indian Standard Time
Get Ready, Set, Go
Start running at 1:30 in the afternoon, and warm up by stretching your body from 20:15 to 20:25.
Don’t Miss the Race
The race starts at 00:30 IST. If you don’t see your country or region in the list, have a look at the MotoGP schedule page to find out the broadcast time according to your own local time zone.
Enjoy MotoGP Races Anywhere with Just One Annual Fee!
If you want to watch MotoGP races, you can do so with their own streaming service which will show the practices, qualifiers and races plus some highlights. This can be yours for an annual fee of 139.99 euros. Also, there are a few websites that stream local MotoGP races.