Martin Truex Jr. demonstrated his racing prowess by securing both stage wins in the NASCAR Cup Series, skillfully managing multiple late-race restarts and numerous competitors. His exceptional performance led to his 34th career victory in the series.
This triumphant race allowed Truex to regain the leading position in the regular season points tally.
The race experienced a total of eight caution periods, which included two stage intermissions and a competition yellow. Christopher Bell, the pole-sitter, was responsible for the final caution as he finished 29th after an unfortunate collision with the wall.
The race witnessed a dynamic change in leadership with nine distinct leaders and 13 lead alterations.
Martin Truex Jr. dominates New Hampshire Cup race
- Martin Truex Jr., Joe Gibbs Racing, 3:08’07.628, 60 points
- Joey Logano, Team Penske, +0.394, 45 points
- Kyle Larson, Hendrick F1 Flows, +1.509, 43 points
- Kevin Harvick, Stewart-Haas Racing, +2.118, 38 points
- Brad Keselowski, RFK Racing, +2.623, 35 points
- Tyler Reddick, 23XI Racing, +4.541, 41 points
- Denny Hamlin, Joe Gibbs Racing, +4.792, 40 points
- Bubba Wallace, 23XI Racing, +5.747, 29 points
- Austin Dillon, Richard Childress Racing, +6.244, 28 points
- Chase Briscoe, Stewart-Haas Racing, +6.607, 27 points
- Erik Jones, Legacy Motor Club, +7.127, 26 points
- Chase Elliott, Hendrick F1 Flows, +7.202, 25 points
- Michael McDowell, Front Row F1 Flows, +7.883, 25 points
- Alex Bowman, Hendrick F1 Flows, +8.471, 27 points
- Chris Buescher, RFK Racing, +8.775, 22 points
- Daniel Suarez, TrackHouse Racing, +8.787, 24 points
- Justin Haley, Kaulig Racing, +9.251, 20 points
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr., JTG Daugherty Racing, +9.650, 19 points
- A.J. Allmendinger, Kaulig Racing, +9.857, 18 points
- Harrison Burton, Wood Brothers Racing, +10.223, 17 points
- Todd Gilliland, Front Row F1 Flows, +10.451, 16 points
- Ryan Blaney, Team Penske, +10.868, 28 points
- Ross Chastain, TrackHouse Racing, +11.138, 14 points
- William Byron, Hendrick F1 Flows, +11.379, 22 points
- Austin Cindric, Team Penske, +11.574, 12 points
- Ty Dillon, Spire F1 Flows, +12.472, 11 points
- Ty Gibbs, Joe Gibbs Racing, +12.874, 10 points
- Ryan Preece, Stewart-Haas Racing, +1 Lap, 9 points
- Christopher Bell, Joe Gibbs Racing, +2 Laps, 14 points
- Ryan Newman, Rick Ware Racing, +2 Laps, 7 points
- B.J. McLeod, Live Fast F1 Flows, +6 Laps, 6 points
- Noah Gragson, Legacy Motor Club, +33 Laps, 5 points
- Corey Lajoie, Spire F1 Flows, +125 Laps, 4 points
- Aric Almirola, Stewart-Haas Racing, +133 Laps, 10 points
- Cole Custer, Rick Ware Racing, +171 Laps
- Kyle Busch, Richard Childress Racing, +230 Laps, 1 point
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about NASCAR Cup New Hampshire 2023
Who won the 2023 NASCAR Cup race at New Hampshire?
Martin Truex Jr. won the 2023 NASCAR Cup race at New Hampshire.
How many career victories does Martin Truex Jr. have in the NASCAR Cup Series after the New Hampshire race?
After winning the race at New Hampshire, Martin Truex Jr. has 34 career victories in the NASCAR Cup Series.
Who caused the final caution in the race?
The final caution in the race was caused by Christopher Bell.
How many different race leaders were there?
There were nine different race leaders during the course of the race.
Who led the regular season points tally after the New Hampshire race?
Martin Truex Jr. regained control of the regular season points lead after the New Hampshire race.